QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.

Henry James

Monday, June 21, 2010

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER

Tomorrow is our last day of school and I want to take this opportunity to say a few things I feel I need to say:

- First of all, I want to apologise for all my bad days (too many this year). I know that some of you may be a little to blame for those but also my mood wasn't great either: I've been frustrated with work and a bit depressed and that was a big part of the problem. So, sorry for not being up to the job. In spite of that, I can honestly say that the best part of this year has been you, the students: thank you for being so understanding and forgiving.

- I also want to wish you all the best for the next year: work hard for your dreams, whatever they may be. You are all intelligent, capable and really talented and you can achieve anything you aim to, you just need to try, do not forget that.

- For those of you who graduate this year, congratulations! See you on Wednesday! I'll be at the graduation ceremony to cheer you , I just wish it was everyone on stage that night...

Thank you and enjoy your summer!

1 comments:

Leatelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment